Skip to content
- No limit on chamber size
- Energy efficient
- Optimum cooling control
- Low weight
- Unaffected by thermal expansion or mechanical shocks
- Elements are supported in quartz tubes for glass firing to1800 F (1000 C) or on ceramic tubes for other applications to 2370 F (1300 C).
- Other kiln configurations using fiber module construction are available including hinged bell, top loading and front loading. Call for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.