For bright metallic gold accents on a previously fired glaze or vitrified porcelain/stoneware when re-fired to cone 019-018. Appearance is determined by the glaze below – on a gloss glaze, the metallic will be shiny; on a matte glaze, it will be dull.
Contains solvents: use in a well-ventilated area. Fire only in a kiln with adequate exhaust.
Gold Overglaze Application
- Note: This product is for use by artists ages 12 and up. Read instructions prior to use.
- Work in a well-ventilated area when applying to your piece.
- Do not stir or shake overglaze.
- Place a small amount of gold overglaze on a glazed palette; apply one smooth coat with a brush designated for use with each respective product.
- Try to attain an even application of product: Premium Gold tint should be red in color; Bright Gold tint should be brown in color; White Gold tint should be green in color.
- Do not let overglaze pool in an area; brush out smoothly.
- Allow to dry.