Set of 2 small (4") disks one even one odd. Great for decorating small items cut-outs in foot rings and interiors of bowls.
- Making square, triangular, hexagonal, or other shaped plates or bowls quickly and with ease.
- Setting the initiation points glazing or slip patterns in halves, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths... 10ths.
- Lining up handles and spouts perfectly every time - in just seconds.
- Altering rims in 3rds, 4ths, 5ths... around the bowl.
- Marking batts or wheelhead in 3rds, 4ths, 5ths... without a template or protractor.
The secret is the holes. Along the radial lines are holes that allow you to mark through the disk to the soft, leather hard, or bisqued clay below. Simply put a disk on top (or underneath) your pot, centre it, and mark through the holes to your clay.